- I’ve enabled the use of comment and author avatars. I wanted a way of helping people tell which posts were mine and which were those of the other bloggers, as there’s been occasional confusion. I wasn’t able to figure out how to splice in the code to display our avatars next to each post title, but it’s a start.
- I added a bio block at the bottom of each post (when you click on the individual post), serving the above mentioned function of making it clear which of us wrote which post.
- I added a profile picture/avatar that’s recent enough to show me with my beard (and all the grey hair I’ve earned between two space startups and four little boys).
- I also installed a plugin that lets me add footnotes to my blog posts.1
- The footnotes appear if you mouseover the footnote number, or you can see them in the footer if you go to the specific post. I can’t figure out how to show them above the author bio, but really, I mostly just wanted them as mouseover text.
- Hopefully this should enable a slight decrease in my abuse of parenthetical and nested parenthetical statements, and slightly increase my use of witty sarcasm.
- I still need to find a header picture that works and doesn’t suck, so the default one will stay for a bit longer.
Tomorrow I’ll blog something with real content.
Latest posts by Jonathan Goff (see all)
- Unorthodox Reusable Lunar Landers Concepts - June 12, 2021
- Goff Family 2021 Summer Sabbatical Part 1: Utah Trip - June 1, 2021
- Transitions and Summer Sabbatical - May 31, 2021