Larry H Miller once told my class that “Entrepreneurs talk for a living”…If the transcript is anything to go by, there may be hope for me yet. 🙂
[Update: Here’s the link for any of you who didn’t get to listen in last night.]
I wasn’t expecting to get a half hour extension, but that was a lot of fun. Very, very draining though. Many thanks to David and The Space Show staff!
In spite of the extra time, there were a lot of topics that we weren’t able to go into, an unfortunately, some that I was supposed to go into I didn’t get a chance to really get into details. This was my first time on a national talk radio show, and it went by like a blur!
Tiff suggested that I ought to make a list of all the topics that I brought up that deserve further blogging. That way I can do them more justice here in print, and possibly clarify some of the more contentious points that were made. Without clarification, I’m sure some of what I said made me look like one of those “koolaid drinkin” alt.space fanboy sorts.
Anyhow, I’ll just make a short list, and hopefully I can get around to some of these in the next little bit:
- Orbital propellant depot feasibility w/ and w/o SpaceX success
- Orbital propellant depot considerations in general
- Why I think there really might be price elasticity for some space markets
- How to handle maintenance and repair of translunar and lunar lander RLVs
- Feasibility of suborbital bulk microgravity materials processing
- Oberstar and his impact on suborbital tourism, and what we can do
- Latests updates on the Lunar Much Sooner architecture
- My translunar tourism market idea
- Solid non-fanboy reasons why I think that the next boots on the moon will be paying customers from a private space transportation company, and not NASA or the “Evil Chinese Communists”
Ok, I’m utterly exhausted. I was up until 1am last night making notes for the show, and was out working at the test site for a good chunk of the day. I’m beat.
Latest posts by Jonathan Goff (see all)
- On Avoiding Some of the Mistakes of Apollo - July 21, 2019
- SBIR Proposaling Advice - March 8, 2019
- FISO Telecon Lecture on LEO Propellant Depots for Interplanetary Smallsat Launch - November 28, 2018