So, as most of you probably know, I’m going to be the guest on this Wednesday’s Space Show. I’ve been ridiculously busy as of late, but I’m going to try and get a summary with some links to relevant previous posts, as well as a new blog post on a translunar venture I’ve been mulling over for a while. Basic topics I’ll be covering are:
- My “Lunar Much Sooner” alternative lunar architecture.
- Lunar Markets and the process of moving ventures from subeconomic to economic.
- An intro to my latest translunar market idea
- Maybe a little MSS update
- Some other random thoughts about orbital propellant depots
Anyhow, I hope I get some time tomorrow to flesh out my notes so I don’t sound like a stuttering idiot in front of everyone. 🙂
Latest posts by Jonathan Goff (see all)
- AAS Paper Review: RAAN Agnostic 3-Burn Departure Methodology for Deep Space Missions from LEO Depots (Part 2 of 2) - September 17, 2018
- AAS Paper Review: RAAN Agnostic 3-Burn Departure Methodology for Deep Space Missions from LEO Depots (Part 1 of 2) - September 15, 2018
- Random Thoughts: Why Cameras Might be Critical to Venus Settlement - July 21, 2018