I recently noticed that I was getting lots of web traffic from a url that I was unfamiliar with, www.patsfans.com. Being curious I decided to check it out. Apparently there’s been a bit of a case of mistaken identity here, so I figure I ought to give a clarifier:
- I’m not Jonathan T Goff, the 6’4″ 235lb linebacker who just signed with some NFL team (the Patriots?). I wish I was in that good of shape. I do enjoy playing football, but I don’t think any of you would enjoy watching me play.
- I’m not Jonathan P Goff, the condensed matter physicist from Liverpool, England. I wish I was that smart.
- I’m not Jonathan D Goff, the sometimes political writer. I actually know Jonathan D (old friends from Utah, he used to cash my checks for me when I was 16 and didn’t have a drivers license), but I’m nowhere near as talented at dry wit.
- I’m not Jonathan S Goff (whose curly-haired smiley face occasionally shows up on this blog). I wish I was that cute and carefree.
- I am Jonathan A Goff, 27 year old rocket propulsion engineer of Tehachapi, CA, sometimes space commentator, and father of three.
Hope that clarifies things.
Latest posts by Jonathan Goff (see all)
- Research Papers I Wish I Could Con Someone Into Writing Part I: Lunar ISRU in the Age of RLVs - March 9, 2018
- Random Thoughts: A Now Rather Cold Take on BFR - February 5, 2018
- AAS Paper Review: Practical Methodologies For Low Delta-V Penalty, On-Time Departures To Arbitrary Interplanetary Destinations From A Medium-Inclination Low-Earth Orbit Depot - February 3, 2018